Friday 29 June 2012

I don't like reading




 


I don’t enjoy reading because it is very rare that I find a book that I actually enjoy! I think this is because when I was younger instead of picking up a book I decided to watch a film. I think in my spare time I would much rather watch a film or television than pick up a book. However  if I was to pick up a book it would be a fiction book because I like to try to imagine what the characters would look like in my head.

If I was to choose my favourite book and author. I would have to say that my favourite book would be "the silver notebook" by Enda Wyley; I really enjoyed this book because it was really easy to picture it into my head as I read it. I would say that my favourite author would be Enid Blyton. When I was younger I went through a period of reading any books written by her all the time, and would recommend them to any reader!

1 comment:

  1. It is a shame that you don't really enjoy reading, to be honest sometimes I prefer watching a film than picking up a book too but it is always nice to read as well.
    :)

    ReplyDelete